Family Med School
Family Med School is a series of workshops put on by YSP volunteers at The St. Louis Science Center. Each session features hands on experiences where students and parents learn about human anatomy and physiology, as well as diseases and ways to stay healthy. For more information visit The St. Louis Science Center.
Check out the Fox 2 Now news segment on the upcoming Family Med School event!
Fall 2015 Schedule
- Heart and Cardiovascular System
- August 15, 2015; 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Lungs and Respiratory System
- September 12, 2015; 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Digestive System
- October 17, 2015; 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Brain and Nervous System
- November 21, 2015; 1:30-3:30 p.m.